Submissions are made through an online platform or on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Double-blind peer review: Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors and they are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. There are at least three or more reviewers for the total number of articles in each issue. If is necessary for interdisciplinary papers the third reviewer is nominated for better scientific approach in valuing the novelty and/or originality of the paper. The process of review takes between 6-8 weeks per paper. During this process, the editorial assistant ensures the communication between the authors and the reviewers. There are two reviewers on each paper and the review process is independent. If necessary, in case of opposite evaluation report, the third reviewer is included and the final decision is based on the negotiation process between them.
To be accepted, a manuscript must meet at least first five criteria from below:
1. Scientific soundness with the Journal topic;
2. Original nature of the study;
3. Meeting modern, global economic challenges;
4. A good proof of state of the art literature synthesis;
5. Conformity to the thematic profile of the Journal;
6. Research innovativeness in relationships with advanced modern and challenging knowledge;
7. Adequate matching between theoretical economic research and statistical methods used to fit the facts;
8. Adequateness, rigor and transparency of research methods;
9. The place of research in the forefront of new trends of economics;
10. Ways of generating advanced knowledge in the practical and theoretical field of economics;
11. Degree of possible audience for policy makers and practitioners, in close relationships with applied economics faculty.
Executive editor peer review: observing conformity with general topics and template.